Monday, November 8, 2010

Huggies Little Movers for $5!

The diaper deals are just rolling in right now. TODAY ONLY at Kmart stores all over the country (not all though – call ahead to check if yours is far away) Huggies Little Snugglers, Little Movers and some of the Pure & Natural sizes are on sale for just $5 per package. Pair that with the $2.50/1 coupon that can be found here or the $2/1 coupon that can be found at the same place and you’re looking at some very cheap diapers, as low as $2.50 each package! Depending on how many are in the package you get, it’s around 7 cents per diaper.

I’m a little worried that they will be sold out by the time I get there after my childbirth class tonight but I’m headed there either way because it’s just too good a deal to pass up.

UPDATE: I checked last night and my Kmart was completely sold out. :( On the plus side their costumes were on clearance for 75% off and I got three baby costumes that are just beyond adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment