Friday, November 12, 2010

More Huggies Deals

Okay, so I admit I’m getting a little crazy on the Huggies here. My husband thinks that we’re going to have diapers coming out our ears when the baby is born but hey, I’m sure he’d much rather we have too many that I got for dirt cheap than run out in the middle of the night and have to make him go buy a pack at full price. Right?! Besides, with all the pregnant friends and coworkers I have right now, it’s a fabulous baby shower gift so I’m thinking that I can’t buy too many.

Okay, so here’s the deal starting this Sunday 11/14/10 at Rite Aid:

Buy 3 Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers, $8.99 each

Total: $26.97

Use $4/$20 Rite Aid Coupon (watch 20 videos, get a coupon)

Use 3 $3.00/1 – Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers – (smartsource.com)

Pay $13.97 and get back 3 $3 +Up Rewards

That’s $1.65/pack when you factor in the +Up Rewards!!

or

Buy 3 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers, $8.99 each

Total: $26.97

Use $4/$20 Rite Aid Coupon (watch 20 videos, get a coupon)

Use 3 $2.50/1 – Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers – (coupons.com)

Pay $15.47 and get back 3 $3 +Up Rewards

That’s $2.15/pack when you factor in the +Up Rewards!!

There are some things to remember about this deal if you’re new to Rite Aid. First, you will need to have a Wellness + card. You can get one in the store or sign up here and print a temporary card to shop with (or just use your telephone number).

The +UP Reward consists of a coupon or a number of coupons that print at the bottom of your receipt and can be used on your NEXT purchase. Keep in mind that you MUST give the cashier your Wellness card or the phone # associated with your Wellness card prior to the items being scanned in order to be eligible for the +UP Rewards. There is no limit to the number of +Up Rewards redeemed in a single transaction as long as the pretax total is greater than the combined value of the +UP Rewards.


UPDATE: I went this morning only to discover that my Rite Aid is no longer accepting the $5/$25 coupons (even though they can still be printed from the coupon sites...) So I went back home to find the video values coupons instead. They are $1 less, but still makes for a good deal.

I had a bit of money left on some Rite Aid gift cards and rolled my +Up rewards from one transaction to the next. All in all I got 3 Little Snugglers and 6 Pure and Natural jumbo packs and paid only $9.45 out of pocket and I still have $3 in +Up rewards!

I still can't believe that I got diapers for about $1/pack and I'm sure that I'll be fully stocked when the baby comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment