Monday, April 9, 2012

Crocheted Hats!

I have been having a lot of fun making crochet hats lately. I was originally just doing it because I wanted to make one for my daughter, but then I started making them for shower gifts and then other people started asking me for them to give their children or as gifts. Then their friends started asking me for them and now, it looks like I may just have to start selling them online!

I have made all different types from simple one-two color with flowers and bows to animals. I can make just about anything that you'd want. If you have a picture of something you like, I can likely match it. I use the softest baby yarn that my daughter will sometimes even carry around like a stuffed animal - it's that soft!



Here are my prices:


one color hat - $10


Multi-color hat - $15


Animal hat like panda, owl or dog - $20


I will include ears, a flower or a bow, even in different colors, with the $10 and $15 hats.


Hats can be made in either earflap or beanie style. I can make them in sizes newborn, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 1-4 years. Sizes 5-10 years and Teen-Adult are available as well for an additional $5.
 
To purchase one of these hats, just leave me a comment here with your contact information or send me an email at katieswenson55@gmail.com and I will coordinate the details with you. I can even accept payment via paypal now!
 
Shipping costs will be included in your invoice and will be the cheapest option available via USPS. Usually the flat rate envelopes work out to be the best cost at $5.15. Alternatively, if you live in the Salt Lake area and would like to pick up at my house to save the shipping costs, you're more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment